2 In 1 Monthly Oral Flea Control - 6 Capsules Small to Medium DogSKU: 13842561
- Contains both 15mg + 110 mg Lufenuron in each capsule
- Nitenpyram starts killing Adult fleas within 30 minutes and lasts about 24 hours
- Lufenuron works for one month destroying Flea Eggs and Larvae and with time it helps eradicate the flea infestation.
- This medication have to be given after A FULL FATTY MEAL or it will not work, wet food is OK and adding a teaspoon of olive or cooking oil to it make is 10 times better.
- Small dogs use Less Lufenuron than a same size cat.
- If the source of fleas is not taken care of, fleas will re infest your cat before the month is over since Lufenuron does not kill adult fleas and needs time to control the flea population, in this case you will need to give your cat Nitenpyram only capsules between the monthly doses to help kill new adult fleas.
Dogs 2 to 25 Lb give 1 capsule monthly with a full fatty meal.